The leading active lifestyle insole brand keeps your feet comfortable all summer long
FERNDALE, WA (March 9, 2016) – Superfeet, the leading insole company in the active lifestyle and outdoor markets, announced today their debut into the footwear world with the release of the Outside flip-flop, a sandal embodying the shape and support that has made Superfeet famous.
Hitting the market in April of 2016, the Outside sandal delivers on four decades of podiatric research—in sandal form. Unlike most other flip-flops that are flat and shapeless underfoot, the Outside sandal has the right amount of contour in its foot bed with supportive shape under the arch and deep pockets to cradle the heel.
Summary? You won't take off your Superfeet sandals once this summer. Stylishly clean, supportively comfortable, and rugged underfoot, the Outside Flip Flop can handle every warm-weather adventure you throw its way. Rock 'em poolside, gain relief post-race, or take the trail to the beach, the Outside sandals will pave the way—all while keeping you feeling fully supported underfoot.
Need samples, images and/or info? Holler: Ali Carr Troxell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available in men’s and women’s-specific versions
- Each version is available in two colors
- Synthetic leather and neoprene straps
- Deep heel cup helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact
- Foot-friendly, high-impact top layer for long-lasting comfort and cushion
- Resilient foam midlayer maintains the Superfeet shape and channels impact away from your foot
- Non-marking outsole with slip-resistant traction keeps supported on wet surfaces
- MSRP: $59.95